Your basket is empty.Go on, add something!
The living room is an important space in the home where majority of family gatherings are celebrated. Most of the time, family gathers to watch TV shows/movies, plays and spends time with their children, or simply talking with each other. It is also where relatives, friends and guests are welcomed and entertained.
Amongst all the room in the home, it is the largest and the most visible to friends and guests. It can display the individual or family’s style, interest and passion. In general, the living room represents the lifestyle and personality of the home owner and creates the impression to other people.
Determining whether a sectional corner sofa is a left or right arm option can be confusing. The left or right arm option can be determined when standing facing the sofa. Take a look the easy guide to identify which seating arrangement does the customer needs
Left Corner Sofa
• The chaise is on the left hand side as you look at the sofa from the front
• The angle is at the left side while you are facing the corner sofa
• Comes with a right arm facing end chair
Right Corner Sofa
• The chaise is on the right hand side as you look at the sofa from the front
• The angle is at the right side while you are facing the corner sofa
• Comes with a left arm facing end chair
Any room can be turned into a bedroom or guest room by putting a quality sofa bed. Also known as sleeper sofa, it is one of the most versatile and convenient piece of furniture. A quality sofa bed serves as additional seating during the day and bed at night. Having a sofa bed at home means guests are always welcome without personal space being compromised.
3-Seater Sofa Bed
Click clack mechanism – easily converts the sofa into a bed in just a few seconds.
• Pull-out – The built-in metal pull out system is designed to require minimum effort, so that in a matter of moments you can transform it from a humble living room sofa to a dreamy bedroom retreat
• 3-Fold action – the bed opens in three stages: pull the metal frame out from the sofa seat; pull the legs down underneath the bed; and fold out the end section of the bed.
• 2-Fold action – requires even less effort, as the legs fold out underneath the bed automatically as the frame is pulled out from the sofa seat.
Bedroom is a very important and special place in the home. It is an individual’s private space where most personal possessions are kept. It provides privacy and a sense of security. It provides a perfect place to relax, to rest and to sleep after a long day of activities. It is therefore important to have a comfortable bedroom to promote healthy and good sleep at night.
Home Centre offers a wide range of bedroom solution that customer can choose from so they will never need to worry about creating a comfortable bedroom.
wooden slats or plywood insert
Queen / Double
Ideal Room Size
120 cm x 200 cm
7’ x 10’
155 cm x 205 cm
10’ x 12’
180 cm x 210 cm
10’ x 13’
200cm x 210cm
The dining room is an important space in any home. It is where families share and enjoy a casual everyday meal. During special occasions and family gatherings, it becomes an important space for entertaining friends and guests. Hence, the dining room furniture should be comfortable and welcoming. When the room feels comfortable, looks stylish and accommodates all guests, every meal that is shared will always feel like a celebration.
Large Dining Rooms
Small Dining Rooms
A good night’s sleep is essential to the body’s mental, emotional and physical health. However, many people do not get the quality and comfortable sleep needed each night to perform their best during the day.
Studies have shown that one can improve the quality of sleep by using the right mattress. Problems such as sleepless nights, tossing, turning and exhausted mornings can be lessened when using a comfortable mattress.
At Home Centre, we only provide mattresses that are built for superior comfort levels and designed to provide better sleeping postures to ensure a quality sleep. A good and comfortable sleep helps the body to repair and heal that eventually leads to a higher energy, boost productivity and in general towards a healthier lifestyle and well-being. Here are some of our mattress buying considerations:
Home Centre’s soft furnishings refer to the fabrics used in the home such as comforters, blankets, pillows, curtains, and more. They are made and designed to provide comfort, support and protection in the bedroom, living room and other rooms of a home. They are also widely used for decorative purposes because of their availability in wide range of styles, designs and colours.
A quality and comfortable bed sheets such as down duvet, cotton fitted sheets and superior comforter provides maximum comfort for a restful night sleep. While a natural down pillow and memory foam pillow provides the much needed head support.
The following construction or finish are common in all Home Centre’s bed sheets.
• Sateen sheets are made with a satin weave. They are very soft, smooth and shiny.
• Percale sheets are closely woven fabric. These sheets have a cool and crisp feel.
• Combed cotton has been combed to remove the short fibers and leave the long ones, which makes for a strong, soft fabric.
Super King (200x210cm)
These days there are more people moving toward working from home and this has increased the need for good home office furniture. To those who needed to bring work into their personal space, there are various options to add a functional home office without taking away the warmth of the home. Creating a separate space for home office or study can eliminate interruptions and get work done faster.
Whether it is used for internet-based business, running a small home based business, or a place for the children to study and complete their assignments, the right home office furniture will increase productivity and complement the rest of the house.
Creating a Comfortable Home Office
The following are important considerations to take into account in creating a comfortable home office. This will help customers to choose the appropriate furniture they need to create the ideal home office, study, or the perfect home for the family computer.
Keep quality and purpose in mind. The look of the furniture should not be the primary consideration.
• The table should have enough space for laptop, mouse pads and other computer accessories.
• All drawers should be accessible.
The furniture must be safe and durable.
With selections of home office chairs, desks, storage, shelving and more, Home Centre can help customer establish a space within their home to maximize productivity and create their ideal home office setup.
• Provides a spacious work area that can hold a laptop or desktop computer or other documents
• Dedicated to improved productivity and organizing work
• Comes in different styles and materials
• Provides proper support to the back and neck during prolonged sitting while working
• The right office chair improves productivity and promotes good sitting posture
• Available in different materials, width, height and design to meet individual needs
Book Case/Office Storage
• Includes book cases, file cabinets or dividers
• Keeps books and other files organise and accessible
• It can also be used to holds photo and file boxes to keep a clutter-free home
Preventing Stress and Injury
At times, working from home office may require long hours spent at a time seated in front of computer screen working and typing. Being stationary for long periods, constantly looking at a computer screen, and conducting repetitive motions like typing, can create stress for the body and mind. Ergonomics is important because it can prevent stress and injury if you do the following:
• The chair should provide proper support to the back and neck.
• The chair should be comfortable enough to promote good posture.
The office should have proper lighting to reduce eye strain and headaches. Use both natural and artificial light, and have a quality desk lamp or task light.
Ergonomics in a home office is important because it improves your productivity, creates a comfortable work environment, and prevents stress and injury. Creating an ergonomic home office is easy if you follow these tips. You not only will improve the quality of your work, but also will improve the quality of your mind and body.
Oops! There was a problem. Please correct the highlighted issues
Enjoy the convenience of a single account across all participating brands.
Or via email
Email entered is registered already
Your recaptcha challenge answer is invalid. Please check and try again.
Let us know and we'll send you a birthday treat.
By creating your account you agree to our Terms and Conditions
Already have an account? Sign in now
Favourite the products you love today and buy them anytime.
Your Username or Password is incorrect
checkout as a guest
Don't have an account? Sign up for one
No worries. Enter your email address and we'll help you reset it.
A reset password link is on its way to your inbox.